Friday, February 22, 2013

Initial Findings

After one night of searching through the iTunes app store I have found the following compatible apps (all games):
Air Hockey Gold
Breakout
Empire Story
Home Design: Dream Life
Retro Pinball
Road Trippin
Solitaire
Spider Solitaire
Tap Zoo Classic
Tiny Chef
Angry Birds Free
Angry Birds Seasons Free
Millionaire City
Ms. PAC-MAN lite
PAC-MAN lite
New York 3D Rollercoaster Rush
Sims 3 Medieval
Sims 3 World Adventures

Although they might not be the most fun apps out there, they are mostly all free and are all compatible. I have not had a chance to try them out yet, but I will post if any of them are good.

12 comments:

  1. I am just beginning the process of locating old games and apps, but "Guess the Movie" still seems to be available. Thanks for the tips, though! I sincerely appreciate it.

    I traded my good iPod for my 12 year old daughters 4.2.1 ipod -- and I wiped it to start over. Now I can't get any good apps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wold see some social app that works by network on iOS 4.2.1... Help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. It helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to add that you can get waterslide extreme, zombie pimples lite and pandora

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for the list :) ..u mite want to add world hardest game(0.02s) ,GM checkers,monster dash,truth or dare ,spin the bottle,tic tac plus ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's not a lot of games or social media apps by this guy, Ronald Bell, but almost all his apps work. They're language apps, jokes, and trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can also get Tiny Nightclub, Farm Story, Textfree, and Cityville

    ReplyDelete
  8. And need for speed and monoliply

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put on my blog a way to put an old app, is to use the guitar with Irig. I have a very old ipod touch and it really is too bad not to have support for these devices, but anyway ... I like your initiative and I'll send you the link of my ok? is in Portuguese, because I'm Brazilian. http://acienciadaminhavida.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made a free tool to search the iTunes store for games and apps which are still compatible with older iPhones and iPod Touch 2nd generation:

    https://sites.google.com/site/iossearch/

    ReplyDelete
  11. But as usual with trying to find anything worthwhile for my 3G 4.2.1, all you have is games. I can find 8,000,000 games, but nothing worth anything more than killing time. I think it's time to just kill my phone.

    ReplyDelete